背完這444句英語,你的英語口語不成問題了
- I see.
我明白了。 - I quit!
我不幹了! - Let go!
放手! - Me too.
我也是。 - My god!
天哪! - No way!
不行! - Come on.
來吧(趕快) - Hold on.
等一等。 - I agree
我同意。 - Not bad.
還不錯。 - Not yet.
還沒。 - See you.
再見。 - Shut up!
閉嘴! - So long.
再見。 - Why not?
好呀!(為什麼不呢?) - Allow me.
讓我來。 - Be quiet!
安靜點! - Cheer up!
振作起來! - Good job!
做得好! - Have fun!
玩得開心! - How much?
多少錢? - I'm full.
我飽了。 - I'm home.
我回來了。 - I'm lost.
我迷路了。 - My treat.
我請客。 - So do I.
我也一樣。 - This way.
這邊請。 - After you.
您先。 - Bless you!
祝福你! - Follow me.
跟我來。 - Forget it!
休想!(算了!) - Good luck!
祝好運! - I decline!
我拒絕! - I promise.
我保證。 - Of course!
當然了! - Slow down!
慢點! - Take care!
保重! - They hurt.
(傷口)疼。 - Try again.
再試試。 - Watch out!
當心。 - What's up?
有什麼事嗎? - Be careful!
注意! - Bottoms up!
乾杯(見底)! - Don't move!
不許動! - Guess what?
猜猜看? - I doubt it.
我懷疑。 - I think so.
我也這麼想。 - I'm single.
我是單身貴族。 - Keep it up!
堅持下去! - Let me see.
讓我想想。 - Never mind.
不要緊。 - No problem!
沒問題! - That's all!
就這樣! - Time is up.
時間快到了。 - What's new?
有什麼新鮮事嗎? - Count me on.
算上我。 - Don't worry.
別擔心。 - Feel better?
好點了嗎? - I love you!
我愛你! - I'm his fan.
我是他的影迷。 - Is it yours?
這是你的嗎? - That's neat.
這很好。 - Are you sure?
你肯定嗎? - Do l have to
非做不可嗎? - He is my age.
他和我同歲。 - Here you are.
給你。 - No one knows .
沒有人知道。 - Take it easy.
別緊張。 - What a pity!
太遺憾了! - Any thing else?
還要別的嗎? - To be careful!
一定要小心! - Do me a favor?
幫個忙,好嗎? - Help yourself.
別客氣。 - I'm on a diet.
我在節食。 - Keep in Touch.
保持聯絡。 - Time is money.
時間就是金錢。 - Who's calling?
是哪一位? - You did right.
你做得對。 - You set me up!
你出賣我! - Can I help you?
我能幫你嗎? - Enjoy yourself!
祝你玩得開心! - Excuse me,Sir.
先生,對不起。 - Give me a hand!
幫幫我! - How's it going?
怎麼樣? - I have no idea.
我沒有頭緒。 - I just made it!
我做到了! - I'll see to it.
我會留意的。 - I'm in a hurry!
我在趕時間! - It's her field.
這是她的本行。 - It's up to you.
由你決定。 - Just wonderful!
簡直太棒了! - What about you?
你呢? - You owe me one.
你欠我一個人情。 - You're welcome.
不客氣。 - Any day will do.
哪一天都行 - Are you kidding?
你在開玩笑吧! - Congratulations!
恭喜你! - I can't help it.
我情不自禁。 - I don't mean it.
我不是故意的。 - I'll fix you Up.
我會幫你打點的 - It sounds great!.
聽起來很不錯。 - It's a fine day。
今天是個美好的一天。 - So far, So good.
目前還不錯。 - What time is it?
幾點了? - You can make it!
你能做到! - Control yourself!
克制一下! - He came by train.
他乘火車來。 - He is ill in bed.
他臥病在床。 - He lacks courage.
他缺乏勇氣。 - How's everything?
一切還好吧? - I have no choice.
我別無選擇。 - I like ice-cream.
我喜歡吃冰淇淋。 - I love this game.
我鍾愛這項運動。 - I'll try my best.
我盡力而為。 - I'm On your side.
我全力支持你。 - Long time no see!
好久不見! - No pain, no gain.
不勞無獲。 - Well, it depends.
噢,這得看情況。 - We're all for it.
我們全都同意。 - What a good deal!
真便宜! - What should I do?
我該怎麼辦? - You asked for it!
你自討苦吃! - You have my word.
我保證。 - Believe it or not!
信不信由你! - Don't count on me.
別指望我。 - Don't fall for it!
別上當! - Don't let me down.
別讓我失望。 - Easy come easy go.
來得容易,去得快。 - I beg your pardon.
請你原諒。 - I beg your pardon?
請您再說一遍(我沒有聽清) - I'll be back soon.
我馬上回來。 - I'll check it out.
我去查查看。 - It's a long story.
說來話長。 - It's Sunday today.
今天是星期天。 - Just wait and see!
等著瞧! - Make up your mind.
做個決定吧。 - That's all I need.
我就要這些。 - The view is great.
景色多麼漂亮! - The wall has ears.
隔牆有耳。 - There comes a bus.
汽車來了。 - What day is today?
今天星期幾? - What do you think?
你怎麼認為? - Who told you that?
誰告訴你的? - Who's kicking off?
現在是誰在開球? - Yes, I suppose So.
是的,我也這麼認為。 - You can't miss it.
你一定能找到的。 - Any messages for me?
有我的留言嗎? - Don't be so modest.
別謙虛了。 - Don't give me that!
少來這套! - He is a smart boy.
他是個小機靈鬼。 - He is just a child.
他只是個孩子。 - I can't follow you.
我不懂你說的。 - I felt sort of ill.
我感覺有點不適。 - I have a good idea!
我有一個好主意。 - It is growing cool.
天氣漸漸涼爽起來。 - It seems all right.
看來這沒問題。 - It's going too far.
太離譜了。 - May I use your pen?
我可以用你的筆嗎? - She had a bad cold.
她患了重感冒。 - That's a good idea.
這個主意真不錯。 - The answer is zero.
白忙了。 - What does she like?
她喜歡什麼? - As soon as possible!
越快越好! - He can hardly speak.
他幾乎說不出話來。 - He always talks big.
他總是吹牛。 - He won an election.
他在選舉中獲勝。 - I am a football fan.
我是個足球迷。 - If only I could fly.
要是我能飛就好了。 - I'll be right there.
我馬上就到。 - I'll see you at six.
我六點鐘見你。 - Is it true or false?
這是對的還是錯的? - Just read it for me.
就讀給我聽好了。 - Knowledge is power.
知識就是力量。 - Move out of my way!
讓開! - Time is running out.
沒時間了。 - We are good friends.
我們是好朋友。 - What's your trouble?
你哪兒不舒服? - You did fairly well!
你幹得相當不錯! - Clothes make the man.
人要衣裝。 - Did you miss the bus?
你錯過公共汽車了? - Don't lose your head.
不要驚慌失措。 - He can't take a joke.
他開不得玩笑。 - He owes my uncle $100.
他欠我叔叔100美元。 - How are things going?
事情進展得怎樣? - How are you recently?
最近怎麼樣? - I know all about it.
我知道有關它的一切。 - It really takes time.
這樣太耽誤時間了。 - It's against the law.
這是違法的。 - Love me,love my dog.
(諺語)愛屋及烏。 - My mouth is watering.
我要流口水了。 - Speak louder,please.
說話請大聲點兒。 - This boy has no job.
這個男孩沒有工作。 - This house is my own.
這所房子是我自己的。 - What happened to you?
你怎麼了? - You are just in time.
你來得正是時候。 - You need to workout.
你需要去運動鍛煉一下。 - Your hand feels cold.
你的手摸起來很冷。 - Don't be so childish.
別這麼孩子氣。 - Don't trust to chance!
不要碰運氣。 - Fasten your seat belt.
係好你的安全帶。 - He has a large income.
他有很高的收入。 - He looks very healthy.
他看來很健康。 - He paused for a reply.
他停下來等著·回答。 - He repaired his house.
他修理了他的房子。 - He suggested a picnic.
他建議搞一次野餐。 - Here's a gift for you.
這裡有個禮物送給你。 - How much does it cost?
多少錢? - I caught the last bus.
我趕上了最後一班車。 - I could hardly speak.
我簡直說不出話來。 - I'll have to try that.
我得試試這麼做。 - I'm very proud of you.
我為你感到非常驕傲。 - It doesn't make sense.
這沒有意義(不合常理)。 - Make yourself at home.
請不要拘禮。 - My car needs washing.
我的車需要洗一洗。 - None of your business!
與你無關! - Not a sound was heard.
一點聲音也沒有。 - That's always the case.
習以為常了。 - The road divides here.
這條路在這里分岔。 - Those are watermelons.
那些是西瓜。 - What a nice day it is!
今天天氣真好! - What's wrong with you?
你哪裡不對勁? - You are a chicken.
你是個膽小鬼。 - A lovely day, isn't it?
好天氣,是嗎? - He is collecting money.
他在籌集資金。 - He was born in New York.
他出生在紐約。 - He was not a bit tired.
他一點也不累。 - I will be more careful.
我會小心一些的。 - I will never forget it.
我會記著的。 - It is Just what I need.
這正是我所需要的。 - It rather surprised me.
那事使我頗感驚訝。 - Just around the comer.
就在附近。 - Just for entertainment.
只是為了消遣一下。 - Let bygones be bygones.
過去的,就讓它過去吧。 - Mother doesn't make up.
媽媽不化妝。 - Oh, you are kidding me.
哦,你別拿我開玩笑了。 - She has been to school.
她上學去了。 - Skating is interesting.
滑冰很有趣。 - Supper is ready at six.
晚餐六點鐘就好了。 - That's a terrific idea!
真是好主意! - What horrible weather!
這鬼天氣! - Which would you prefer?
你要選哪個? - Does she like ice-cream?
她喜歡吃冰淇淋嗎? - First come first served.
先到先得。 - Great minds think alike.
英雄所見略同。 - He has a sense of humor.
他有幽默感。 - He is acting an old man.
他正扮演一個老人。 - He is looking for a job.
他正在找工作。 - He doesn't care about me.
他並不在乎我。 - I develop films myself.
我自己沖洗照片。 - I felt no regret for it.
對這件事我不覺得後悔。 - I get up at six o'clock.
我六點起床。 - I meet the boss himself.
我見到了老闆本人。 - I owe you for my dinner.
我欠你晚餐的錢。 - I really enjoyed myself.
我玩得很開心。 - I'm fed up with my work!
我對工作煩死了! - It's no use complaining.
發牢騷沒什麼用。 - She's under the weather.
她心情不好。 - The child sobbed sadly.
小孩傷心地抽泣著。 - The rumor had no basis.
那謠言沒有根據。 - They praised him highly.
他們大大地表揚了他。 - Winter is a cold season.
冬天是一個,寒冷的季節。 - You can call me any time.
你可以隨時打電話給我。 - 15 divided by 3 equals 5.
15除以3等於5。 - All for one, one for all.
我為人人,人人為我。 - East, west, home is best.
金窩,銀窩,不如自己的草窩。 - He grasped both my hands.
他緊握住我的雙手。 - He is physically mature.
他身體己發育成熟。 - I am so sorry about this.
對此我非常抱歉(遺憾)。 - I can't afford a new car.
我買不起一部新車。 - I do want to see him now.
我現在確實很想去見他。 - I have the right to know.
我有權知道。 - I heard some one laughing.
我聽見有人在笑。 - I suppose you dance much.
我想你常常跳舞吧。 - I walked across the park.
我穿過了公園。 - I'll just play it by ear.
我到時隨機應變。 - I'm not sure I can do it.
恐怕這事我幹不了。 - I'm not used to drinking.
我不習慣喝酒。 - Is the cut still painful?
傷口還在痛嗎? - It's too good to be true!
好得難以置信。 - Jean is a blue-eyed girl.
珍是個藍眼睛的女孩。 - Let's not waste our time.
咱們別浪費時間了。 - May I ask some questions?
我可以問幾個問題嗎? - Money is not everything.
金錢不是一切。 - Neither of the men spoke.
兩個人都沒說過話。 - Stop making such a noise.
別吵了。 - That makes no difference.
沒什麼區別。 - The price is reasonable.
價格還算合理。 - They crowned him king.
他們擁立他為國王。 - They're in red and white.
他們穿著紅白相間的衣服。 - We all desire happiness.
我們都想要幸福。 - We just caught the plane.
我們剛好趕上了飛機。 - What shall we do tonight?
我們今天晚上去干點兒什麼呢? - What's your goal in life?
你的人生目標是什麼? - When was the house built?
這幢房子是什麼時候建造的? - Why did you stay at home?
為什麼呆在家裡? - Would you like some help?
需要幫忙嗎? - You mustn't aim too high.
你不可好高騖遠。 - You're really killing me!
真是笑死我了! - You've got a point there.
你說得挺有道理的。 - Being criticized is awful!
被人批評真是痛苦 - Did you enter the contest?
你參加比賽了嗎? - Do you accept credit cards?
你們收信用卡嗎? - Don't cry over spilt milk.
不要做無益的後悔。 - Don't let chances pass by.
不要讓機遇從我們身邊溜走。 - He owned himself defeated.
他承認自己失敗了。 - He seems at little nervous.
他顯得有點緊張。 - He strolls about the town.
他在鎮上四處遛達。 - Her tooth ached all night.
她牙疼了一整夜。 - How about a drink tonight?
今晚喝一杯怎樣? - I can do nothing but that.
我只會做那件事。 - I get hold of you at last.
我終於找到你了。 - I have a surprise for you.
我有一個意想不到的東西給你看。 - I like all kinds of fruit.
我喜歡各種各樣的水果。 - I saw it with my own eyes.
我親眼所見。 - I will arrange everything.
我會安排一切的。 - I wish I knew my neighbor.
我很想認識我的鄰居。 - I would like to check out.
我想結帳。 - It has be come much cooler.
天氣變得涼爽多了。 - It's time you went to bed.
你早就該睡覺了。 - No spitting on the street.
禁止在大街上吐痰。 - She was totally exhausted.
她累垮了。 - Show your tickets, please.
請出示你的票。 - Thank you for your advice.
謝謝你的建議。 - That's the latest fashion.
這是最流行的款式。 - The train arrived on time.
火車準時到達。 - There go the house lights.
劇院的燈光滅了。 - They are paid by the hour.
他們按時取酬。 - Things are getting better.
情況正在好轉。 - Wake me up at five thirty.
請在五點半叫醒我。 - We are all busy with work.
我們都忙於工作。 - Where do you want to meet?
你想在哪兒見面? - You can get what you want.
你能得到你想要的。 - A barking dog doesn't bite!
吠犬不咬人。 - Are you free this Saturday?
你這個星期六有空嗎? - Be careful not to fall ill.
注意不要生病了。 - Being a mother is not easy.
做一個母親是不容易的。 - Brevity is the soul of wit.
簡潔是智慧的精華。 - Cancer is a deadly disease.
癌症是一種致命的疾病。 - Did you fight with others?
你又和別人打架了嗎? - Don't dream away your time.
不要虛度光陰。 - Don't keep me waiting long.
不要讓我等得太久。 - He has a remarkable memory.
他有驚人的記憶力。 - He has completed the task.
他完成了這個任務。 - He has quite a few friends.
他有不少的朋友。 - He is capable of any crime.
他什麼樣的壞事都能幹得出來。 - He walks with a quick pace.
他快步走路。 - He was not a little tired.
他很累。 - His looks are always funny.
他的樣子總是滑稽可笑。 - How about going to a movie?
去看場電影怎麼樣? - I think I've caught a cold.
我想我得了感冒。 - I was taking care of Sally.
我在照顧薩莉。 - I wish I lived in NEWYORK.
我希望住在紐約。 - I'm very glad to hear that.
很高興聽你這樣說。 - I'm your lucky fellow then.
我就是你的幸運舞伴啦! - It's none of your business!
這不關你的事兒! - No littering on the campus.
在校園內不准亂丟廢物。 - She is a good-looking girl.
她是一個漂亮女孩。 - She mended the broken doll.
她修補了破了的洋娃娃。 - So I just take what I want.
那麼我只拿我所需要的東西。 - Spring is a pretty season.
春天是一個好季節。 - The figure seems all Right.
數目看起來是對的。 - The stars are too far away.
星星太遙遠了。 - The whole world knows that.
全世界都知道。 - Tomorrow will be a holiday.
明天放假。 - We walk on the garden path.
我們走在花園小徑上。 - What you need is just rest.
你需要的就是休息。 - What's your favorite steps?
你最喜歡跳什麼舞? - You'd better let her alone.
你們最好是讓她一個人呆會兒。 - A lost chance never returns.
錯過的機會永不再來。 - Don't let this get you down.
不要為此灰心喪氣。 - He shot the lion with a gun.
他用槍把獅子打死了。 - I don't think you are right.
我認為你是不對的。 - I have never seen the movie.
我從未看過那部電影。 - I haven't seen you for ages.
我好久沒見到你了。 - I was alone,but not lonely.
我獨自一人,但並不覺得寂寞。 - I went there three days ago.
我三天前去過那兒。 - It's a friendly competition.
這是一場友誼賽。 - It's very thoughtful of you.
你想得真周到。 - May I speak to Lora,please?
我能和勞拉說話嗎? - Mr. Wang is fixing his bike.
王先生在修他的自行車。 - My brother is see king a job.
我弟弟正在找工作。 - Nancy will retire next year.
南希明年就退休了。 - Neither you nor he is wrong.
你沒錯,他也沒錯。 - Opportunity knocks but once.
機不可失,時不再來。 - She dressed herself hastily.
她匆忙穿上衣服。 - She hired a car by the hour.
她租了一輛按鐘點計費的汽車。 - Someone is ringing the bell.
有人在按門鈴。 - The Smiths are my neighbors.
史密斯一家是我的鄰居。 - These shoes don't fit right.
這雙鞋不太合適。 - This is only the first half.
這才是上半場呢。 - This pen doesn't write well.
這鋼筆不好寫。 - Would you like a cup of tea?
你想喝杯茶嗎? - You really look sharp today.
你今天真漂亮。 - Another cat came to my house.
又有一隻貓來到我家了。 - Check your answers with mine.
把你的答案跟我的核對一下。 - Don't keep the truth from me.
別瞞著我事實真相。 - Everything has its beginning.
凡事都有開端。 - He came to the point at once.
他一下子就說到了點子上。 - He fell behind with his work.
他工作落後了。 - He is the happiest man alive.
他是世界上最快樂的人。 - He neither smokes nor drinks.
他既不抽煙也不喝酒。 - He ran his horse up the hill.
他策馬跑上小山。 - He reminds me of his brother.
他使我想起了他的弟弟。 - He was efficient in his work.
他工作效率高。 - He will do anything but work.
只要不是乾活,他幹什麼都行。 - His father runs a restaurant.
他的父親經營一家餐館。 - I have something to tell you.
我有事要告訴你。 - I smelled a smell of cooking.
我聞到了燒菜做飯的味道。 - I want to see the film again.
我真想再看一遍。 - I've got too much work to do.
我要做的工作太多了。 - Let's go for a walk, shall we?
咱們出去走走,好嗎? - Please let me check the bill.
請讓我核對一下帳單。 - Plenty of sleep is healthful.
充足的睡眠有益於健康。 - The sun comes up in the east.
太陽從東方升起。 - This is because we feel pain.
這是因為我們能感到疼痛。 - What do you desire me to do?
你想要我做什麼? - What you said was quite true.
你所說的完全符合事實。 - You can either stay or leave.
你或者留下或者離開。 - Your life is your own affair.
你的生活是你自己的事。 - All that glitters is not gold.
發閃光的不全是黃金。 - Are you going to have a party?
你要舉行聚會嗎? - Aren't you concerned about it?
難道你不擔心嗎? - Don't forget to keep in touch.
別忘了保持聯繫。 - He broke his words once again.
他又一次違背了諾言。 - He is in his everyday clothes.
他穿著平常的衣服。 - He is taller than I by ahead.
他比我高一頭。 - He led them down the mountain.
他帶他們下山。 - He was trained to be a lawyer.
他被培養成一名律師。 - I am afraid that l have to go.
我要走了。 - I don't have any cash with me.
我身上沒帶現金。 - I have been putting on weight.
我開始發胖了。 - I have just finished the book.
我剛剛讀完這本書。 - I was late for work yesterday.
我昨天上班遲到了。 - It appears to be a true story.
這故事似乎是真的。 - I've got to start working out.
我必須開始做健身運動了。 - Japan is to the east of China.
日本在中國的東部。 - John asked Grace to marry him.
約翰向格雷斯求婚。 - My watch is faster than yours.
我的表比你的表快。 - New China was founded in l949.
1949年新中國成立。 - Thanks for your flattering me.
多謝你的誇獎。 - They charged the fault on him.
他們把過失歸咎於他。 - This car is in good condition.
這車性能很好。 - This work itself is very easy.
這件工作本身很容易。 - Truth is the daughter of time.
時間見真理
最新 5 篇美食精選文章:
- [中國大陸] 廣東深圳/寶安區【春海糖餅店】惠來綠豆餅 潮汕地區最佳伴手禮 - 2023/01/25
- [中國大陸] 廣東汕头/金平区【桂园白粥】傳說中的潮汕生醃 各種海鮮生醃挑戰味蕾 - 2022/10/17
- [中國大陸] 廣東惠州/惠陽區淡水【鹏城饭馆(茶园村店)】顛覆我對客家菜的認知 - 2022/10/13
- [中國大陸] 廣東惠州/惠陽區淡水【安德利客家茶楼】來體驗一把正宗廣式早茶 - 2022/10/07
- [澳門] 大三巴附近美食【阿志麵家&榮記豆腐麵食】隱世平價麵店與知名豆腐花老店 - 2022/08/06
最新 5 篇旅遊精選文章:
- [臺灣.花蓮] 壽豐生機蓬勃的綠色石頭花園 有山有海有狗狗 - 2024/04/14
- 台灣駕照在溫哥華申請換領BC省駕照 申辦流程與文件準備 - 2024/04/07
- 加拿大打工度假簽證 境內轉學簽教學(2)線上申請學簽篇 - 2024/02/01
- 埃及火車臥鋪購票教學以及時刻表 開羅/吉薩 往返 路克索/亞斯文 - 2024/01/03
- 加拿大打工度假簽證 境內轉學簽教學(1)申請文件準備篇 - 2023/12/31